WE NEED YOUR HELP! The MS Bike – West Kootenay Challenge is less than two weeks away and we are in desperate need of volunteers to help make this event a success. The ride begins at the beautiful Rotary Lakeside Park in Nelson and stops at many amazing points of interest along the route. The MS Bike – West Kootenay Challenge is one of the MS Society of Canada’s marquee fundraising events, raising essential funds to help support research, programs and services for Canadians affected by Multiple Sclerosis. We are seeking volunteers of all ages and skills to help make this event happen. Snacks and a t-shirt are provided to all volunteers during their shift. We couldn’t reach our goals without the help of our volunteers!
QR Code Link to This Post
The most urgent positions we need to fill are as follows:
• Saturday, July 6th: Registration Check-In from 6:45 AM to 9:30 AM
• Saturday, July 6th: Site Volunteer/ Decorator from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM
• Saturday, July 6th: Bartender from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
• Sunday, July 7th: Participant Support Vehicle from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM
• Sunday, July 7th: Rest Stop - Kokanee Park Marina Store from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
• Sunday, July 7th: Rest Stop - Longbeach Rd. Time Trial from 9:15 AM to 1:00 PM
• Sunday, July 7th: Rest Stop - Spearhead/Hwy 3A Location from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
• Sunday, July 7th: Site Volunteer – Clean Up/Tear Down from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Join us for a fun filled day and make a difference in your community!
To sign up, visit our website at http://bttr.im/u513s or contact Jenessa Noviello at Jenessa.Noviello(AT)mssociety.ca / show contact info