compensation: $14 per hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Shambhala Music Festival is now looking for Stagekeepers to join our team of paid Staff throughout the festival in Salmo, BC this August! Do you have an interest in access control and guest safety? We want to hear from you!
This is a hands-off position whose purpose is to maintain access control in our stage areas. Shifts are 12 hours long, daily or nightly leading up to and throughout the event. Positions run for various lengths of time between August 5-12, 2019.
- As a Stagekeeper working 12-hr shifts, you'll receive 2 free meals per shift from our Crew Kitchen
- You'll also have access to an exclusive shady/quiet Crew Camping zone, perfect for those working overnight shifts!
- Other perks include free showers and free early entry to the festival, get in early and see the event come to life from behind the scenes!
- Provide access control for various gates/checkpoints, ensuring nobody gains access without proper credentials for that area
- Receive visual confirmation from all attendees that they have a wristband, Shambhala ID tag, or temporary pass; detain any without and contact your Supervisor
- Act as eyes and ears for security and report any findings
- Collect traffic statistics based on a particular stationed gateIdentify situations when security personnel are required and act accordingly
- Experience in a security related field of work is an asset but not required
- Festival related experience an assetComfortability with Camping is required as staff are required to Camp on-site
- Comfortable working early mornings and outdoors
- Patient in performing repetitive tasks and remaining stationary for the duration of a shift
- Authoritative and assertive presence while maintaining a friendly attitude
How to Apply:
Please head to the following link for more information on how it all works, and submit an online Staff Application form, selecting Stagekeepers as your preferred team, be sure to mention that you are applying in response to this ad!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers