A professional result-driven couple is needed to fill the roles of Full-time On-Site Caretaker&Housekeeper at one of British Columbia’s most pristine and privately owned historical ranches.
QR Code Link to This Post
Your main goal is to manage smooth-running ranch utilities so the Family can enjoy it as if it was a 5 star resort accommodation.
Your duties will include as an example:
- Full responsibility for Ranch maintenance
- Keeping the grounds & buildings & facilities exceptionally maintained and clean
- Providing exceptional customer service/support for the property owner, his family and their guests
- Ensuring that efficient systems (electrical, irrigation, plumbing, etc.) are functioning well
- Ranch improvement & construction projects to be done.
You have a successful work experience and skills in work related to high-end property management/maintenance, carpentry, plumbing or electrical engineering, ranch machinery, BUT the most important is your willingness and ability to work hard and get things done.
You are a self-starter, and an efficient person with a keen eye for detail. You enjoy living away from civilization and are able to work with your own hands as well as lead other people to complete job on time.
Clean background is a must. Canadian Permanent Resident/Citizen.
We provide a house for you and your family with all the utilities included and monthly salary.
Located near the Invermere/Radium Hot Springs areas in British Columbia.
PLEASE NOTE: The position is only open to individuals who hold current status to legally work in Canada. Sponsorship will not be considered. Preference is for applicants who are familiar withthe region.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to: show contact info