Start Date: ASAP
QR Code Link to This Post
An employee hired to perform skilled plumbing and water service maintenance work of the school district. A general expectation that "crosstrade" co operation will be expected.
This employee is responsible to an assigned supervisor.
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Valid British Columbia Journeyman Certification
3. Valid British Columbia Driver's License
4. Minimum of one year's computer experience in DDC and HVAC.
5. Minimum four years' experience in the plumbing trade.
6. Fire Sprinkler Certification
Please apply at https://makeafuture.applytoeducation.com/Applicant/AttJobPosting.aspx?JOB_POSTING_ID=11d4808b-9b56-47d8-9378-c778faaf1345.