Excel Career College is looking for a nurse who has ambition to share his/her knowledge and experiences with others and contribute to the future of the Healthcare Industry.
• Current full registration with the CLPNBC, CRNBC, or the CRPNBC; we can also hire nurses with lapsed
registration to teach our theory modules.
• Desire to make an impact on adult learners.
• Two or more years nursing experience, experience in working with older adults with complex health needs
and experience/orientation in home support and multi-level/complex care. Pertinent knowledge of the
Canadian health care system to match roles and responsibilities.
• Adhere to the policies and mandates of Excel Career College and the BC Care Aid; and Community
Health Worker Registry
• To be the initiator of student-teacher communication along with maintaining student relationships and
• Ensure students are absorbing the concepts taught.
• Assess, evaluate, and ensure students are meeting program requirements.
• Ability to liaise with community workers as needed.