Shambhala Music Festival is looking for Catering staff to join our team for the festival this August! Positions run July 15-August 16 on the festival site outside of Salmo, BC.
QR Code Link to This Post
Catering staff will be responsible to oversee and facilitate the overall distribution of crew meals The role may include; setting up for service, scanning ID badges, and serving meals.
- Facilitate the set-up & clean-up of the Crew Kitchen services area for meals throughout each shift
- Verify Crew Meal eligibility in meal tracking software & direct any issues to the Catering HR representative to troubleshoot
- Follow model and plan for effective distribution of meals
- Reporting consumption patterns and slippage to F&B Manager
- Welcome and acknowledge all crew
- Relateable Catering/F&B experience
- Strong computer skills & proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Festival experience an asset
- Work successfully as part of a team, while under pressure
- Maintain positive morale and professional attitude
- FoodSafe is an asset, but not required
- Courteous, Competent, and Persuasive – Clear Communicator
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations
- Flexible and able to respond to changes in working conditions
- Comfortable working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Patient in performing repetitive tasks
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time
To apply, send resumes & cover letters to show contact info
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.