condition: new length overall (LOA): 90 make / manufacturer: Backwater Boats model name / number: 7.5 propulsion type: human year manufactured: 2019
QR Code Link to This Post
Backwater Boats are fun and affordable boats suitable for time on the water with family and friends, sightseeing, fishing, hunting and transport to/from shore. At only 59 lbs it is one of the lightest small boats you can buy. Light enough for one person to carry. There is nothing to inflate so you can grab and go. You will be on the water in no time.
Your boat fits easily into the back of a truck/SUV or onto a roof rack, even on smaller vehicles.
Backwater Boats are available in four colors: clear, white, sportsman green and black. The new front seat and new rear bench seat gives you multiple seating configurations. Our boats also come with a set of oars and oar locks. Your boat arrives complete so there is nothing more you need to purchase. And, your boat accommodates bolt on accessories that you can attach directly to the hull.
If you don’t want to row the aluminium and plastic transom plates allows you to attach a 2 hp gas motor or an electric trolling motor with battery. Optional heavy duty transom kit is available for an additional charge. This allows our green, black and white boats to attach a 2.5 hp motor.
Our boats are thermoformed from a single sheet of high durability plastic and are more durable than wood or fiberglass. This means there are no seams to leak, they never need painting, and they’re easy to clean.
Among boaters it is known as a dinghy, tender or skiff. Among sportsmen, it is known as a fishing boat, sled, pram or as most say “an alternative to inflatable boats”. We just call it a great boat that our customers love.
• Lightweight - only 59 lbs
• Safety Floatation Foam - New higher density foam in all seats
• Oars Included - 2 piece aluminum collapsible oars
• Durable and easy to clean
• Easy to transport - Fit in the back of a truck or SUV, or on a roof rack
• Aluminium & plastic transom plates - Easy to attach a trolling motor
• 3 Seats - Front, Middle and Rear
• Oar Locks Included - Unique proprietary plated stainless steel oar lock system for better control rowing
• Stainless Steel Hardware - Prevents rusting
• Weight – 59 lbs (26.8 kg) White, Black and Green, Clear 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
• Dimensions – 90” Length, 47” Width, 17” depth (229cm x 120cm x 43cm)
• Carrying Capacity – 352 lbs (160kg, Including passengers, cargo and equipment), up to 2 people
• Material – UV resistant ultra strength plastic
• White, Black and Green boats are made from polyethylene plastic, UV resistant coating on both sides
• Clear boats are made using a proprietary high strength plastic, UV resistant coating on both sides
• Front Seat has two cup holders for cans and larger containers (3.3” and 2.9” diameter, 1.375” depth; cell phone holder for newest phones (6.6” x 3.5”), all with drainage channels to disperse water
• Middle Seat has two cup holders (2.9” diameter for cans) and two compartments (3“ x 6”) for items, slots under seat for feet or small items
• Rear Seat has two cup holders (2.9” diameter for cans)
• All seats are removable for storage and stacking
• All seats contain high density flotation foam
• Aluminium and polyethylene Transom Plates, supports gas or electric motor
• Recommend motor 2 hp or electric equivalent
• Included oars are 2 piece aluminium that are collapsible for storage; 65” long, 34” long when collapsed, paddles and grips are plastic
• Included oar locks are a unique proprietary design, stainless steel backing plates
• Stainless steel pad eye and backing plate on bow for towing of tiedown
• 1 year warranty on all parts and hardware
• Made in Canada
Contact local dealer for pricing
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers